Click column header to sort
Systems Control continues to gear up for record growth year after year. The expansion of operations will require full-time production talent. Grow your career with us and enjoy the cleanest indoor working environment in the area. We offer a competitive benefits package and a stable paycheck and schedule.
As an Accounting Specialist, you will be responsible for accounts payable (AP) and project costing functions. You will also support accounts receivable (AR) and payroll functions. Frequent communication with vendors, customers, employees and business partners is required to resolve discrepancies, clarify issues, and ensure proper recording of transactions.
As a CAD Designer, you will design innovative and customized products that are manufactured on-site in our world-class facility.
As a member of our Protection & Control Engineering Services Team, you will help create drawing packages for our utility customers.
We are seeking Electrical Designers who will support our Protection & Control Engineering Services Teams in our Pewaukee, Wisconsin and Iron Mountain, Michigan offices.
Power Engineers who shape the Electrical Utilities Industry!
As a member of Systems Control’s Engineering Services in Pewaukee, Wisconsin or Iron Mountain, Michigan, you will become a valued member of a team of professionals who provide engineering design solutions that transform the electrical industry.
Our organization is small enough to be entrepreneurial and growth oriented, but large enough to be recognized as a premier provider of Transmission & Distribution relay and control panels, equipment enclosures, and protection & control design services.
Chose 1 of 3 different career paths - - tailored to fit your strengths, interests and aspirations!
As a member of our Electrical Testing Team, you will:
• Perform functional testing and final acceptance on electrical panels and related equipment including: control panels, relay panels, group controllers, Electrical Enclosures any other electrical cabinets
• Assist engineering in the development and correction of wiring diagram and schematic drawings
• Ensure processes and documentation comply with all quality department procedures and requirements
• Interact and assist customers during acceptance testing and product inspection or any other customer visits
• Ability to travel to building installation sites to complete testing as required per customer product
As a Project Engineer or Project Manager, you will:
• Facilitate effective communication with internal and external customers; providing frequent, specific updates regarding current projects
• Interpret customer specifications and provide a design which meets all requirements, especially schedule
• Understand the theories and fundamentals of electrical circuits and related components
• Design control circuits and present them on elementary drawings
• Work safely in an around energized electrical enclosures
• Manage multiple, complex projects from concept to completion
• Recognize a need for, and champion process and product improvements
• Customer visits (travel approximately 10% of the time)
As a Protection & Control Engineer in our Engineering Services Team, you will:
• Perform transmission and distribution protection and control relay setting calculations, coordination studies, ground grid design, and package creation
• Interpret customer specifications and provide a design which meets all requirements
• Perform Substation RTU/SCADA configurations and work with SCADA systems
• Develop project transmission and distribution specific protection and control schematic diagrams
• Update/Revise existing customer substation legacy schematic and wiring diagrams
• Modify/Develop transmission and distribution protection and control relay 1-Line Drawings
• Layout station electrical plans and develop section and elevation views
Are you looking for a hands-on, technical position? Do you want to leverage your education and knowledge of basic power utility design such as protection and control as well as transmission and distribution principles?
Explore our Electrical Testing Opportunities in the Utilities Industry!
Interested in launching your mechanical engineering career with a growing company? Would you like to become a valued member of a team of professionals who provide manufacturing engineering solutions that transform the electrical utility industry?
As a Project Engineer, you are responsible for providing technical guidance to engineering, design, project management, and manufacturing teams.
As a Project Manager, you will manage a diverse group of internal and external customers, providing extraordinary customer service by providing frequent, specific updates regarding current projects. You will ultimately be accountable for assigned projects from concept to completion; effectively managing project schedules and margins.
As a technical professional of Systems Control’s Engineering Services in Pewaukee, Wisconsin, Iron Mountain, Michigan and Houghton, Michigan, you will be a subject matter expert responsible for designing solutions that transform the electrical industry.
As a member of our Engineering Services Team, you will be responsible for creating substation drawing packages including one-line drawings, substation plan and elevation drawings, electrical assembly drawings, equipment manufacturing drawings, foundation and grounding plan drawings, conduit and cable routing plan drawings, cable schedules, bill of materials, and detailed electrical connection drawings.